Time-Management Tips for a Healthier Lifestyle
We know it can be difficult to fit a workout into a busy schedule, but we also know that exercise is extra beneficial for your mind & body when life is most stressful.
At AAY! our goal is to leave you feeling uplifted & energized after each & every workout. All YOU have to do is get to class.
To help you, we’ve put together a list of time-management tips to eliminate the hurdles that can prevent you from getting to your morning workout:
- Schedule your workouts on your calendar, just like you schedule your meetings and doctor’s appointments.
- Set out your workout clothes & shoes the night before so you have no excuse to sleep in when your alarm goes off in the morning.
- Fill up your water bottle the night before so you can grab it on your way out the door.
- Prepare your breakfast and/or morning snack the night before. If necessary, make something simple to take in the car so you can eat half on your way to the workout and half on your way home.
- Examples: Slice of toast w/ almond butter + 1/2 banana, orange + handful of almonds, hardboiled egg + cup of berries